Terms and Conditions and GDPR
Terms and Conditions of Fortemix, s.r.o.
You can view our current Terms and Conditions, valid from 1 September 2020, in PDF format by clicking on the link here.
The operator of this website is FORTEMIX s.r.o., registered office at Kirilovova 812, 739 21 Paskov, Czech Republic, ID: 268 68 211 (hereinafter “FORTEMIX”). When providing information about our products and services, our highest priority is customer satisfaction. We therefore try to adapt our offer as much as possible to each visitor to our website. For this purpose, we need to process partially anonymized personal data of the visitor. That personal data is processed in compliance with all legal stipulations.
Conditions for processing personal data
The personal data we process is not and will not be used for automated decision-making or transferred to third countries.
FORTEMIX may transfer the processed personal data only to “processors”, who are authorized to process personal data under a personal data processing agreement.
The only processors are the following:
- WEDOS Internet, a.s., Masarykova 1230, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic, ID: 28115708
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- ask FORTEMIX for access to your processed personal data or to correct it if the data is inaccurate. Access means the right to the provision of information on the purpose of the processing, the scope of the processed personal data and its source, the nature of the processing and the recipient of the personal data.
FORTEMIX will provide this information to you without undue delay;
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent to processing at any time, as described below.
If you contact FORTEMIX via the web form, FORTEMIX will process your data to the extent specified in the form (name, surname, email address and telephone contact).
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
If you have used the option to subscribe to our newsletter or contact us using the form, you give us your consent to use your email address for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing messages related to our products or the services we offer.
Your email address will be processed in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection and in compliance with the Conditions of Personal Data Processing stated above, and also the following conditions:
- Your email address will not be used for automated decision-making;
- FORTEMIX may give your email address only to entities that are “processors” authorized to send you our newsletter and with whom we have a contract on the processing of personal data; your email address will not be forwarded to third countries;
- The processing of your email address for marketing purposes is not limited in time and ends only with the revocation of your consent to processing;
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your email address at any time via an email sent to the address email@example.com, or in writing to the address of FORTEMIX’s registered office. If you revoke your consent, FORTEMIX is obliged to delete or anonymize your personal data, unless there are other (legal) reasons for further processing it.
Our site uses two types of cookies. The first type are temporary, which remain stored in your browser until you close it. They allow you to navigate from one page to another with the stored information. They are necessary to make the website work properly and so their use is not dependent on the consent of the website visitor.
The second type are long-term cookies, which are stored longer (usually until they are deleted). They are there for marketing and optimization purposes and help identify any special needs for individual customer groups. We use these cookies with your prior consent, which you express when accessing our website.
Our website mainly uses the cookies of:
You can revoke your consent to the use of long-term cookies by retroactively deactivating the cookies in your browser. You can find the procedure for deactivating cookies on the websites of individual browsers.
Use of social plugins
Our website offers you the possibility of using the social plugins of the social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. The data is not sent via the social plugin automatically, rather only by activating the social plugin – by clicking on the appropriate button. The content and scope of the data sent as a result of activating the social plugin are determined exclusively by the operator of the social network. This operator is also responsible for protecting the personal data received through their social plugin.