Retirement homes present a great solution for senior citizens who would like to preserve their privacy and their independence but they need a limited medical care and assistance. While choosing the right floor for these facilities, you have to respect a list of requirements which will help the everyday life of the inhabitants. By understanding the needs of elderly visitors and the requirements of the staff and facility, you will be able to choose a floor that will be sanitary, safe, and relatively easy to maintain.
Fortelock Decor comes with anti-slip properties to prevent falling and the material of vinyl (PVC) protects joints and bones by being softer and warmer than other flooring material hence creating a comfortable ground to walk on. The specially designed non-porous surface of Fortelock Decor makes the cleaning easy and fast which the staff of the retirement home particularly appreciates. Moreover, sanitary requirements of the facility can be easily respected.
While living in a retirement home, it is very important that the habitants feel cozy. The right decoration and design can help in creating a nice atmosphere. Fortelock Decor offers various designs in order to make the living space as comfortable as possible.
Advantages of Fortelock Decor
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Rychlá instalace
- Quick installation
- Pleasant surface for bare feet – the floor is not cold
- Resistance to water and moisture
- Good for allergy sufferers – no mold is formed under the floor
- Harmless material
- Reduces noise
- Soft surface which protects bones and joints
- Minimizing the preparation of the substrate = time savings: 55% faster than gluing the product
- No glue is needed in most cases = lower cost and time savings on installation
- Renovation with minimal disruption of operations – you do not have to close up for days, just a few hours
- Elegant look = nice and cozy atmosphere
- The floor stays at room temperature