This type of floor is recommended in areas where the maximum resistance to stress is not required, but still deals with utility spaces. This floor is particularly suitable for households – garages, basements, boiler rooms, but also for fitness centers, schools or commercial premises.
The Fortelock Light tile is a line good for medium loads, made of 100% PVC homogenous material. You will appreciate the ideal configuration of ribbing on the bottom of each tile in places with central point or dynamic loading.
Recommendations. If you know that you are going to use a forklift or electric pallet trucks for your work, we recommend you go for a floor that can handle the highest stress, which will better meet your expectations.
Fortelock PVC Tiles pricing
Recommended retail prices listed below are only indicative. Prices may vary according to the current bid of individual distributors or temporary discounts on the market.
As a manufacturer we sell our PVC Flooring exclusively via our distributors, which gives you easy and fast access to all types of tiles and related services right in your location. The list of our distributors can be found at the Where to buy section of our website. For a specific price offer, please contact one of them.
- Speed and simplicity of the installation
- Independent of the substrate
- Installation on a flexible substrate
High-quality and durable material
- Very resilient interlocking system
- Resistance to the effects of rolling chairs
- Sound, heat and vibration insulation – ideal for working environments where greater concentration is required
- Long-term durability and stability – warranty for up to 12 years
- Air Flow system against humidity – no mold on the floor or walls
- Resistant to the spread of water and coffee stains, for easy maintenance
Specify your space
- Wide selection of patterns and colors
- Combinable designs
- Create corridors, signs, paths
Save yourself costs
- No gluing – you save on time and costs by up to 10%
- Minimum need to repair the original surface – time savings of up to 20%
- You need not renovate the entire floor; it’s enough just selected pieces
- The floor is immediately available – no loss of business
- Economically beneficial for divided areas
- No heavy metals
- Eco-friendly product
- 100% recyclable
- No wax, no polishes
Download our catalog – English
Download our catalog – Português