The new Fortelock Invisible PVC floor was designed to meet the most strenuous requirements of every user. You can choose these homogenous tiles with hidden locks for commercial, civil, residential warehouse spaces.
During the development of the floor, special consideration was given to efficient usage, convenient usage and the ease of installation.
High resistance of the material to load-bearing stress, an anti-slip surface, perfect system of locks that keeps the tiles firmly together, chemical resistance, a specially designed tread that makes cleaning easy, and last but not least a system of Air Flow channels that prevents the retention of water under the floor and keeps it ventilated. Those are just a few of the benefits you can expect after installing Fortelock Invisible PVC floor tiles.
Why Fortelock Invisible?
- Easy installation
- Simple maintenance and cleaning
- No need to glue the tiles
- Individual parts can be replaced or the entire floor relocated
- Excellent durability and anti-slip properties
- Safe floor for walking and moving trucks on
- System of channels to keep the floor ventilated
Hidden locks and gaps in one line harmoniously enhance the consistency of floors.
The colors you can choose for this type of flooring are Red, Green, Blue, Grey, Graphite and Black.
The tread of the tiles has been done in Snake Skin, which allows the surface of the floor to create the actual impression of snake skin. This will give you a bright room that evokes animation and imagination in the flooring, but above all makes maintaining it easy, because individual impurities will not be retained in the pattern.Show less
Frequently asked questions:
Do you also manufacture tiles for corners and approaches with hidden locks?
Do you also manufacture tiles for corners and approaches with hidden locks?Show answer Hide answer
Yes, floor corners and approaches exist in several versions. Choosing them depends on the method of installation. More detailed information can be found in the technical data sheet, or contact your dealer. They will be happy to advise you.
What if I accidentally damage one piece, can it be replaced?
What if I accidentally damage one piece, can it be replaced?Show answer Hide answer
Yes, exchangeable tiles are typical for Fortelock and the Invisible series is no different. If several tiles become damaged over time, you can carefully remove and replace them. Without you having to dismantle the entire floor.
Does dirt get into the gaps and under the locks?
Does dirt get into the gaps and under the locks?Show answer Hide answer
The tiles have been designed so that each piece fits perfectly into the other, therefore allowing no space for dirt or other particles. Should it happen that you get dust under individual pieces, you can remove the tiles, vacuum underneath them, and again snap them into place.
Do I need any special products for cleaning?
Do I need any special products for cleaning?Show answer Hide answer
No, you don’t. Of course it depends on how intensive you want to clean, but simple soap and water is enough to do it in general. Prior to first using the floor, we recommend you apply a protective coating from Dr. Schutz, which keeps small dust particles from clinging to the surface and helps support the resistance of the top layer.
Very easily. It requires no degree of science or complexity. You start from one side, continue row after row, always in one direction. Precise instructions can be found in the technical data sheet. And in case you have further questions, please contact your dealer.
- Speed and simplicity of the installation
- Independent of the substrate
- Installation on a flexible substrate
High-quality and durable material
- Very resilient interlocking system
- Resistance to the effects of rolling chairs
- Sound, heat and vibration insulation – ideal for working environments where greater concentration is required
- Long-term durability and stability – warranty for up to 12 years
- Air Flow system against humidity – no mold on the floor or walls
- Resistant to the spread of water and coffee stains, for easy maintenance
Specify your space
- Wide selection of patterns and colors
- Combinable designs
- Create corridors, signs, paths
Save yourself costs
- No gluing – you save on time and costs by up to 10%
- Minimum need to repair the original surface – time savings of up to 20%
- You need not renovate the entire floor; it’s enough just selected pieces
- The floor is immediately available – no loss of business
- Economically beneficial for divided areas
- No heavy metals
- Eco-friendly product
- 100% recyclable
- No wax, no polishes
Download our catalog – English
Download our catalog – Português