This type of tile is recommended for areas characterized by high stress, the need for durability, and for a high-quality and quick installation and renovation. We find them being used particularly in the industrial sector, where they are used very frequently. Whether the sector is mechanical engineering, pharmacy or warehouses and shipment.
The Fortelock Industry tile is a product for the heaviest load. That is why it is made of a highly resistant 100% PVC homogenous material. It has been designed with a full bottom side, making it good for areas with high point and dynamic loading. These are mainly operations that use heavy-duty handling equipment (especially forklifts or electric pallet trucks).
A PVC floor particularly stands out for its waterproof and anti-slip properties, its sound dampening and chemical resistance.
PVC Tiles Fortelock ECO feature the same high-strength characteristics as Fortelock Industry. The difference between these two types of tiles is the composition of the material. In addition to the primary PVC, ECO Tiles also contain a blend of PVC from electro insulations, which is supplemented by additives. This mixture improves the functionality of the tiles. Fortelock Eco is designed for heavy loads in industries, warehouses or garages.
Colors: Black, Grey
Fortelock PVC Tiles pricing
The recommended and indicative retail price of Fortelock PVC Tiles ranges from 31,00€ to 50,00€ per m2, depending on type and color. This recommended range (including VAT) is indicative only. The resulting price is subject to the current offer of our affiliate distributors/partners or discount market deals.
As a manufacturer we sell our products exclusively via our distributors/partners. This allows you to easily and quickly access all types of tiles and related services right in your location. A list of our affiliate distributors is available in the Where to buy section of our website. For a specific individual offer, please contact one of them.
- Speed and simplicity of the installation
- Independent of the substrate
- Installation on a flexible substrate
High-quality and durable material
- Very resilient interlocking system
- Resistance to the effects of rolling chairs
- Sound, heat and vibration insulation – ideal for working environments where greater concentration is required
- Long-term durability and stability – warranty for up to 12 years
- Air Flow system against humidity – no mold on the floor or walls
- Resistant to the spread of water and coffee stains, for easy maintenance
Specify your space
- Wide selection of patterns and colors
- Combinable designs
- Create corridors, signs, paths
Save yourself costs
- No gluing – you save on time and costs by up to 10%
- Minimum need to repair the original surface – time savings of up to 20%
- You need not renovate the entire floor; it’s enough just selected pieces
- The floor is immediately available – no loss of business
- Economically beneficial for divided areas
- No heavy metals
- Eco-friendly product
- 100% recyclable
- No wax, no polishes
Download our catalog – English
Download our catalog – Português