The floors for fitness centers today offer a wide range of solutions for every area and sport. If it’s a sport and leisure time center, then the safety and comfort of your clients is paramount. Major emphasis is placed here not only on durability against stress, but also on cleaning and maintenance, because the drop of heavy dumbbells, spills from sports beverages and sweat are an unavoidable part of everyday life in the gym. Remember that the clean and fresh environment of changing rooms enhances the excellent impression of your gym.
Fortelock Industry PVC interlocking floor tiles contribute positively to reducing the risk of injury and to protecting your joints from excessive stress and your muscles from fatigue while exercising.
Tip for you
Watch out for the common risk of slipping. The solution is to choose the right floor with anti-slip protection.
Advantages of PVC interlocking floor tiles
- Absorbing impacts from sports gear, reducing noise
- Nice appearance
- Easy cleaning and maintenance that saves you costs
- Spectrum of combinable colors
- Good for high volume traffic
- Pleasant surface for bare feet
- Resistance to water, sweat and moisture
- Protecting joints and backbones while working out
- Minimizing the preparation of the substrate = time savings: 55% faster than gluing the product
- No glue is needed in most cases = lower costs and time savings
- Very resilient interlocking system