The characteristics of PVC floor coverings make them ideal surfaces for warehouses, hangars. It’s for these spaces that we recommend the product Fortelock Industry. This type of flooring is good for large warehouses with high-shelf assemblies, which require the perfect foundation and can handle a heavy-duty loads.
It’s not just the resistance of these floorings that is the key factor, but also their practicality and safety. The correctly chosen flooring in warehouses can help create an attractive, productive, clean and mainly safe environment there.
Did you know that?
Not for nothing are forklift accidents the nightmares of most warehouse owners. Not only do they usually cause physical damage, but can also lead to injuries, often fatal. You can at least reduce the risk of wheel slippage with a quality floor with an anti-slip surface.
Tip for you
If you know that pallet forklifts will be moving around on your floor, we recommend that you glue individual segments at least in exposed areas, such as corridors and entryway trims. Your floor will better withstand rolling wheels and heavy-duty loads.
Advantages of PVC interlocking floor tiles
- High mechanical resistance to wear
- Excellent chemical resistance thanks to a non-porous surface
- 100% reparability and renewability
- Easy maintenance and cleaning of the surface
- Durability against forklift wheels
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Minimizing the preparation of the substrate = time savings: 55% faster than gluing the product
- No glue is needed in most cases = lower cost and time savings on installation
- Renovation with minimal disruption of operations – you do not have to close up your facility for days, just a few hours
- Very resilient interlocking system