Even an ordinary floor in the garage is subject to specific requirements for durability, maintenance and functionality. Whether you park your car or motorcycle there, or use it to store your tools, garden equipment, tires, and other things you need.
In both renovations and new construction, the emphasis is not only on durability for weighted loads, but also on other aspects such as machinery liquids dripping on the floor. Oil, fuel and other petroleum products can disturb the appearance and properties of the floor. Fortelock Industry and Fortelock Light PVC floor tiles can be used here thanks to a strong homogeneous layer of 100% PVC, which is highly resistant to stress, chemicals, abrasion and surface water.
Did you know?
If you have a problem with the capillary action of groundwater in the garage, you will appreciate the system of drainage channels that run from the lower layer of each tile. This way you can be sure that your floor is constantly ventilated, protecting it from mold forming even on the surrounding walls.
Tip for you
Don’t forget about operational effects such as tire skids, especially in driving and standing areas, in areas for braking and driving off. These are highly stressed areas that need attention. In these places we recommend the floor be glued to further fulfill your requirements and be able to withstand rolling wheels with greater ease.
Advantages of PVC interlocking floor tiles
- High mechanical resistance to wear
- No more complicated factory treatment or additional hardening treatment of the original surface
- Excellent chemical resistance thanks to a non-porous surface
- 100% reparability and renewability
- Easy maintenance and cleaning of the surface without special products
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Minimizing the preparation of the substrate = time savings: 55% faster than gluing the product
- No glue is needed in most cases = lower cost and time savings on installation
- Renovation with minimal disruptions to your comfort – you won’t need to park your car outside for a few days, just a few hours
- Very resilient interlocking system