The public spaces of a school should not only provide a pleasant and inspirational environment for students and teachers, but they also need to be equipped and furnished to resist the everyday load of intensive use.
Another thing to consider is that each space at school has its specifics. A classroom should always be warm, durable, and should have a quiet atmosphere so that students can focus on learning. On the other hand, the busy and noisy spaces, such as halls, need a resistant and safe floor. The new type of a PVC floor, Fortelock DÉCOR, connects a timeless design surface with resistant PVC tiling. This creates functional and aesthetically original flooring that is becoming popular with many school facilities.
Did you know?
A low level of noise contributes to reducing stress, and improving wellbeing and performance of people.
Advantages of PVC interlocking tiling
- Pleasant look
- Reduction of noise
- Improved accessibility – create your own navigation elements
- Improved air quality in interiors
- Resistance to abrasion and marks
- Easy and cheap cleaning saves costs
- Reduction of the risk of slipping and tripping
- Minimisation of foundation preparation = time saving: by 55% faster than when product is glued
- No glue is required = low costs and installation time saving
- Restoration with minimum disruption of operation – the operation of the school does not have to be limited for days, but only for hours
- Suitable for a high volume of visits
- Very resistant interlocking system