The main requirement for the floor covering of commercial spaces is the low need for maintenance and the durability of the floor. When it comes to renovating them, time and the fixed budget of the investment play a role in most cases. Usually both are missing.
A typical example of this environment are modern office spaces. These days, they are designed as open office systems and so need to be flexible and easily and quickly reconstructed. PVC interlocking tiles are easily adapted to changes in requirements and so reduce costs for reorganization and enable greater flexibility in the design. A harmonious environment needs to be created in order to make employees feel good in the workplace. A comfortable and tasteful floor certainly helps there.
For areas such as hallways, emergency exits, or facilities for employees, we recommend the Fortelock Light line for medium traffic, and Fortelock Industry for heavier traffic. You will guarantee yourself both a high-quality floor that will not be subject to early wear and the safety of your employees and visitors with non-slip floors, and last but not least you will save yourself time and costs for installation.
Do you know that…?
The color of the office interior affects and even surprises customers and other visitors. We do not realize that this effect is subliminal and instinctive. Colors contribute to the positive or negative impression taken away by the clients of your business. Shades of blue and green are said to contribute to a peaceful atmosphere. Too much red can induce aggression and conflict. If you use a pallet of orange and peach tones, you are enhancing the social and conversational atmosphere. But be careful that yellow in larger areas can cause stress and anxiety in some people.
Advantages of PVC interlocking floor tiles
- Renovation with minimal disruption of operations – you do not have to close up your premises for days, just a few hours
- Individual elements can be combined and color coordinated with the surroundings
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy replacement of damaged or dirty parts
- Resistance to the effects of rolling chairs
- A drainage system of channels prevents the formation of mold on the floor
- Minimizing the preparation of the substrate = time savings: 55% faster than gluing the product
- No glue is needed in most cases = lower cost and time savings on installation
- Good for high volume traffic
- Very resilient interlocking system
- Improving air quality indoors
- Reducing noise and vibration